1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9 x 13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
2. Spread bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until crisp and golden, about 10-12 minutes; set aside.
3. Melt butter in a large Dutch oven over medium- high heat. Add garlic, onion and celery. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3-4 minutes.
4. Stir in wine and cook, stirring occasionally, until just reduced, about 2 minutes. Stir in cranberries, parsley, sage and thyme. Remove from heat and let stand to soften cranberries, about 5 minutes.
5. Stir in bread, cornbread stuffing mix and pecans; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in chicken stock until absorbed and well combined.
6. Spread bread mixture into the prepared baking dish.
7. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, thyme and lemon zest.
8. Using your fingers, carefully loosen the skin from the breast meat, spreading the butter mixture under the skin. Secure skin over the butter with wooden picks; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
9. Place turkey on top of the bread mixture. Place into oven and bake until the turkey is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 40-45 minutes. Serve immediately.